Terms of Service for GitLab.ATVG-Studios
What is GitLab.ATVG-Studios? GitLab.ATVG-Studios is a free GitLab-Hosting-Service provided for non-commercial use by ATVG-Studios.
[ToS from: 15.04.2019 21:19 CEST]
§1 Name usage
(1) The name "GitLab.ATVG-Studios" is a combination of the words "GitLab" and "ATVG-Studios", owned by ATVG-Studios.
(2) Providing our service with another name is not allowed.
§2 Service usage
(1) The service needs to be free and available at any point of time, to prevent users from using our Service by collecting money or other conditions is not allowed.
(2) The collecting of money for our service is not allowed in any case!
A Account is used to create Projects, Groups, Issues, Mergerequests and more.
(1) The usage of Insults, left-wing or far-right propaganda, hate mailings, etc. in the Name, Description, E-Mail or Social Links is not allowed in any case and will result in a instant and permanent blocking of the named Account.
(2) Writing Insults, left-wing or far-right propaganda, hate mailings, etc. about another user is not allowed and will result in a instant and permanent blocking of the Account writing.
(3) It is not allowed to share Accounts to other people, in case of a break of the Terms of Service, the Account and it's right owner will be punnished.
(4) The usage of Images containing Insulting, left-wing or extreme right-wing, hatred, etc. content is not allowed and might result in a instant and permanent blocking of the Account.
A Repository contains all files of a project, including a Bugtracking-System, Wiki, Mergerequest-System and more.
(1) The usage of Insults, left-wing or far-right propaganda, hate mailings, etc. in the Name or Description will result in a instant and permanent deletion of the named Repository as well as a instant and permanent blocking of the Account creating.
(2) The publishing of illegal or dangerous software to the Public is not allowed and will result in a instant and permanent deletion of the named Repository as well as a instant and permanent blocking of the Account publishing.
(3) Copying software without the original License is illegal and not allowed, and will result in a instant take down of the Repository until the License is added.
(4) The creation of Repositories to harm our System, other Projects and/or Humens (Humen Rights), will result in a instant and permanent deletion of the Repositories as well as the instant and permanent blocking of the Account
(5) Copying software without a license, because the original software does not have a license, is not considered a violation of §4.3!
"Issues" are used to give Developers feedback on bugs, wishes or other.
(1) The usage of Insults, left-wing or far-right propaganda, hate mailings, etc. in Issues will result in instant and permanent deletion of the named Issue as well as a instant and permanent blocking of the Account creating.
(2) The resonless creating (Spamming) of Issues to harm the Project is not allowed and will result in instant and permanent deletion of the named Issues as well as a instant and permanent blocking of the Account creating.
§6 Merge Requests
A Merge-Request can be used to merge two branches from same or different repositories.
(1) The usage of Insults, left-wing or far-right propaganda, hate mailings, etc. in Merge Requests will result in instant and permanent deletion of the named Merge-Request as well as a instant and permanent blocking of the Account creating.
(2) The resonless creating (Spamming) of Merge-Requests to harm the Project is not allowed and will result in instant and permanent deletion of the named Merge-Requests as well as a instant and permanent blocking of the Account creating.
The Wiki can be used to create Documentations, Tutorials and more.
(1) The usage of Insults, left-wing or far-right propaganda, hate mailings, etc. in Wiki-Pages will result in instant and permanent deletion of the named Wiki-Prage as well as a instant and permanent blocking of the Account writing.
CI = Continuous Integration, CD = Continuous Deployment; is used to test software
(1) Spamming CI/CD Builds is not allowed and may result in permanent blocking of the Account
(2) To block other users from using CI/CD is not allowed and may result in permanent blocking of the Account
(3) The execution of bad software is not allowed! The Code will be run in a Docker VM and wont effect the System, it is still forbidden (see §4.2).
(4) The permanent execution of software using CI/CD (forexample some sort of service) is not allowed, and will result with removal of the CI/CD Access.
Groups can be created to work in a Team on a project
(1) The usage of Insults, left-wing or far-right propaganda, hate mailings, etc. in the Name, Description or Links is not allowed in any case and will result in a instant and permanent blocking of the named Group as well as a instant and permanent blocking of the Account creating.
(2) The usage of Images containing Insulting, left-wing or extreme right-wing, hatred, etc. content is not allowed and might result in a instant and permanent blocking of the named Group as well as a instant and permanent blocking of the Account creating.
GitLab CE provides an API that can be used to get data.
(1) Using the API for Spamming is not allowed and will result in instant and permanent blocking of the Account that is used for getting access
(2) Spamming requests is not allowed and will result in instant and permanent blocking of the Account that is used for getting access
(1) Publishing links to Websites containing Insults, left-wing or far-right propaganda, hate mailings, etc. content will result in instant and permanent blocking of the Account writing
(2) IP-Captureing Links are not allowed and publishing them will result in instant and permanent blocking of the Account writing
(1) Spamming is not allowed in all cases. Spamming must not end in instant and permanent blocking of the Account writing, but will be ending with an warning.
(2) Massive Spamming of Issues, Mergerequests, Projects, Accounts, Groups or API Requests will result in instant and 24 hour blocking of the IP we captured.
(1) After 5 or more warnings your account can be instantly and permanent blocked
(2) After more than 5 reports by more than 5 users, your account can be instantly and permanent blocked, but will allways result in a warning
(1) Requesting a Takedown to delete a Project is allways possible.
(2) One user can only create a Takedown every 2 days, if the user creates more only the first and last takedown will be edited.
(3) Creating Takedowns for no reason will result in a Warning
(4) A Project taken down by a Takedown will be deleted by us permanently. The recreaten of the Project after a Takedown is allowed.
(5) A Takedown can only be created if one of the above §'s are violated, or the Austrian Law was violated.
(6) A Takedown can be carried out by us immediately without demand or justification, if the Austrian law was violated.
§15 DoS Attacks, Spamming, Crawlers and Spiders
We see hundrets of requests per minute from one IP as Spamming and more as a DoS attack. Crawlers and Spiders searching our Service is seen as a attack to gain possible private information.
(1) Request spamming and DoS attacks are not allowed.
(2) If we find out about a onging attack, we will block the IP adress without asking questions. The IP Adress will be blocked for 24 hours accept if its a Static IP adress by a Server provider.
(3) If we find Crawlers and Spiders we will permanently block the IP Address.
(4) Unblocking, the Unblocking of a Static IP is not possible! Dynamic IPs get automaticly unblocked after 24 hours.
Already blocked server providers: | Provider | Location | IP-Range | |---------------|----------------|----------------| | OVH SAS | France | 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199 | | OVH SAS | France | 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 | | OVH SAS | France | 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 | | OVH SAS | France | 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199 | | OVH SAS | France | 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 | | O2W | France | 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 | | OVH SAS | France | 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199 |
blocking - Due to the fact that this service is connected to the GitLab.ATVG-Studios service, it is possible to block a lock, not only the Mattermot but also the GitLab.ATVG-Studios account.
(1) Administrators have the right to create a request to block, delete or else if a violcation of our Terms of Service has been noticed.
(2) You need to listen to administrators, unless it can be proved that the administrator has given a wrong or dangerous instruction.
(3) Administrators are not excluded from the Terms of Service, and will be punished according to the Terms of Service.
(4) Depositing an administrator can only be done by AtjonTV (Thomas Obernosterer).
Information obligation according to §5 E-Commerce Act, §14 Corporate Code, §63 Trade Regulations and Disclosure Obligation according to §25 Media Act.
Micheldorf 1, 9624 Hermagor, Austria
Source: Created with the imprint generator of firmenwebseiten.at in cooperation with signalkraft.at
Information on online dispute resolution: Consumers have the opportunity to submit complaints to the EU's online dispute resolution platform. You can also address any complaint to the above e-mail address.
Liability for the content of this website
We are constantly developing the contents of this website and strive to provide correct and up-to-date information.
Unfortunately, we can not assume any liability for the correctness of all content on this website, especially for those provided by third parties.
If you notice any problematic or unlawful content, please contact us immediately, you will find the contact details in the imprint.
Liability for links on this website
Our website contains links to other websites whose content we are not responsible for.
If you notice unlawful links on our website, please contact us, you will find the contact details in the imprint.
All contents of this website (pictures, photos, texts, videos) are subject to copyright.
If necessary, we will legally prosecute the unauthorized use of parts of the contents of our site.
The pictures, photos and graphics on this website are protected by copyright.
The image rights are with their legitimate creators.
Unfortunately, it is in the nature of things that these explanations sound very technical, but we tried to describe the most important things in a simple and clear manner.
Automatic data storage
When you visit websites today, certain information is automatically created and stored, including on this website.
If you visit our website as it is now, our web server (computer where this website is stored) automatically stores data such as
the address (URL) of the website you are visiting
Browser and browser version
the operating system used
the address (URL) of the previously visited page (referrer URL)
the host name and IP address of the device from which it is being accessed
Date and Time
As a rule, web server log files are stored for two weeks and then automatically deleted.
We do not disclose this information, but we can not rule out that it will be seen in the event of unlawful behavior.
Storage of personal data
Personal data that you submit electronically to us on this website, such as name, e-mail address, address or other personal information in the course of submitting a form or comments in the blog, will be provided by us together with the time and the IP address.
Will only be used for the specified purpose, kept safe and not disclosed to third parties.
We only use your personal data for communication with those visitors who expressly request contact and for the handling of the services and products offered on this website.
We will not disclose your personal information without consent, but we can not rule out that this information will be seen in the event of unlawful behavior.
If you send us personal information by e-mail - outside this website - we can not guarantee secure transmission and protection of your data. We recommend that you never send confidential data by e-mail.
Rights according to data protection basic regulation
According to the provisions of the GDPR and the Austrian Data Protection Act (DSG), you have the following rights in principle:
Right to correction (Article 16 GDPR)
Right to cancellation ("Right to be forgotten") (Article 17 GDPR)
Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR)
Right to a notification - Obligation to notify in connection with the correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of processing (Article 19 GDPR)
Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
Right of objection (Article 21 GDPR)
Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - (Article 22 GDPR)
Wenn Sie glauben, dass die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten gegen das Datenschutzrecht verstößt oder Ihre datenschutzrechtlichen Ansprüche sonst in einer Weise verletzt worden sind, können Sie sich bei der Aufsichtsbehörde beschweren, welche in Österreich die Datenschutzbehörde ist, deren Webseite Sie unter dsb.gv.at finden.
TLS encryption with https
We use https to transfer data securely on the Internet. By using TLS (Transport Layer Security), an encryption protocol for secure data transmission over the Internet, we can ensure the protection of confidential data.
You acknowledge the use of this security of data transfer at the small lock symbol in the upper left corner of the browser and the use of the https scheme as part of our Internet address.
Our website uses HTTP cookies to store user-specific data.
A cookie is a short data packet that is exchanged between the web browser and the web server, but is completely meaningless to the user and only for the web application, eg. As an online store, receives meaning, such as the contents of a virtual shopping cart.
There are two types of cookies: First-party cookies are created by our website, and third-party cookies are created by other websites (eg Google Analytics).
There are three categories of cookies: essential cookies to ensure basic functionality of the website, functional cookies to ensure website performance and targeted cookies to improve the user experience.
If you do not want this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies and you allow this only in individual cases.
You can always delete cookies that are already on your computer or disable cookies. The procedure for doing this varies according to browser, it is best to look for the instructions in Google for the term "delete cookies chrome" or "disable cookies chrome" in the case of a Chrome browser or exchange the word "chrome" for the name of your browser, eg. B. brave, edge, firefox, safari.
We use Google Fonts from Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) on our website.
Google Fonts are used without authentication and no cookies are sent to the Google Fonts API.
If you have an account with Google, none of your Google Account information will be transmitted to Google while using Google Fonts. Google only records the use of CSS and the fonts used and stores this data securely.
More about these and other questions can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq.
What data Google collects and how it uses this information can be found at https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
We use Google reCAPTCHA from Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to prevent spam.
The legal basis for use is Article 6 (1) f (lawfulness of processing), as there is a legitimate interest in protecting this website from bots and spam.
reCAPTCHA is a free service that protects websites against spam and abuse.
It uses advanced risk analysis techniques to keep people and bots apart. With the new API, a significant number of your valid human users will pass the reCAPTCHA challenge without having to solve a CAPTCHA.
We use reCAPTCHA to secure forms.
By using reCAPTCHA, data will be transmitted to Google using Google to determine whether the visitor is human or spam.
To see what data Google collects and what this data is used for, visit https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Google's Terms of Service and Products can be found at https://policies.google.com/terms?hl=en.
We use features on this website from Twitter, a Twitter International Company social network, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2 D02 AX07, Ireland.
This also allows personal data to be transmitted to Twitter.
We do not monitor this data exchange and do not store anything about it.
If you have an account on Twitter, you can change your privacy settings in Account Settings at https://twitter.com/settings/account.
We use features on Google+ from Google+, the social network of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA).
If you want to take full advantage of the features offered, you'll need a Google Account.
Even when using the functions (Google +1 Buttons, Google+ Badge, Follow button, Google+ Share button and Link, Sign-In Button, Hangout Button) without Google Account information is already sent to Google.
If you're signed in with your Google Account while using the features listed above, your information will be published worldwide at https://plus.google.com/settings/, and Google collects and evaluates it, as appropriate.
What data Google collects and how it uses this information can be found at https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
We use on this website Gravatar of the company Automattic Inc. (60 29th Street # 343, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA) to associate user pictures (avatars) with comments and comments based on the email address.
A Gravatar is a Globally Recognized Avatar - a globally available user image - which can be assigned to an e-mail address and used in various online services.
Since an image is displayed only when using an email address registered with Gravatar and thus data is transferred to Gravatar, you can prevent the transmission of your data to Gravatar by commenting or using a non-registered email address at Gravatar Write contributions.
The legal basis for the use is Article 6 (1) f (lawfulness of the processing), because there is a legitimate interest in the composition of content (contributions, comments, ..) of this website to offer the opportunity to assign a self-selected image of your own content ,
This site has been transated from German to English using Google Translate, we do NOT guarantee that everything is corrent in terms of the english language.